About Midwest Playscapes Inc.
Recent Manufacturer Awards Include:
- 2010 One of Playworld Systems Top Three Distributors of the Year. Awarded to the organization that has proven their commitment to the industry, Playworld Systems and the growth of their business.
- 2010 Bronze Award of Excellence
- 2001 -2008 Member of Playworld Systems Million Dollar Club
- 2004 Award of Excellence for Customer Satisfaction & Service
- 2002 Bronze Award of Excellence
- 2001 Bronze Award of Excellence
- 1999 and 2000 Silver Award of excellence for customer satisfaction and service.
Current member of the National Playground Contractors Association (N. P.C .A.).
Playground Designers, consultants and installation associates are certified by the National Playground Safety Institute (N.P.S.I.). Playground installation associates are professional “employees” of Midwest Playscapes Inc. and are not subcontractors.
We carry applicable insurance: Construction Liability Insurance. Specifically “playground” liability insurance. Insurance on motor vehicles, unemployment and workers compensation for employees.
Playworld Systems, Inc., the manufacturer, provides $16 million A+ rated product liability insurance.
We have a business plan and a set of company policies and procedures.
We will provide references upon request and have an excellent reputation for quality work and good character.
We have practical training and experience in playground construction including over 2000 company installations and 200 community built projects.
Our excellent customer service staff can help you with any unforeseen questions.
We handle other quality product lines to meet all your playground needs.
We are the exclusive manufacturer’s representative for:
All Equipment is in compliance with the current International Play Equipment Manufacturers Association
(IPEMA), the U.S. Consumers Product Safety Commission (CPSC) and The American Society of Testing Materials (ASTM) safety standards.
Playworld Systems is also ISO 9001 certified.
Meet our staff