- FREE Consultation!
- FREE Custom Design!
- In-House Installation
- Maintenance & Repair
We provide professional, knowledgeable and experienced playground consultants to
assist you with every aspect of planning including safety concerns, complex design and installation.
Our staff will assist you in planning and designing an area that meets your needs. We will help design a playground that will meet certain aspects for your situation such as access, drainage, location, usage and many more aspects. We will work around your budget to maximize your design and to meet your future needs for expansion. Our staff will guide you throughout the entire planning process.
FREE Custom Design
Midwest Playscapes offers FREE design services to all of our clients. Our playground designers
are NPSI (National Playground Safety Institute) certified. With a variety of backgrounds, you can be assured that Our staff will provide the expertise needed to design an area that is within all of the current safety, accessibility standards and is functional for your needs.
Designing and building a play area does not have to be stressful. We'll help you make the decisions necessary to create a play environment which will suit your needs and will be both fun and safe.
Midwest Playscapes uses it's own in-house installation crews to install the equipment and specialized tools to ensure your playground is assembled to factory specifications and installed correctly.
We work with all sort of clients, including municipalities, schools, architects, churches, daycare's, PTAs, resorts and residential customers. Our biggest compliment is a recommendation from a previous client.
Our installers are up-to-date on modern design/build requirements and they work efficiently and effectively with other contractors to make sure that your needs have been fulfilled in a timely matter.
After your playground has been completed, one of our certified safety inspectors will check your playground to verify that it is safe and will be able to handle the hours of enjoyment by children of the appropriate ages.
• Lifetime Warranty on steel and aluminum posts, all stainless steel hardware, clamps, T’s, deck hangers, post caps and cast aluminum parts, except as otherwise specified below.
• 25 years Warranty on Spring Mates® & PlayPals® aluminum castings, and steel coil springs and steel C-springs.
• 20 Years Warranty on all Recycled Plastic Lumber.
• 15 Years Warranty on all perforated steel decks, rails, loops, rungs, fitness systems, sheet steel, rotomolded and sheet plastic components; Eco-Armor™ panels, roofs and crawl tubes, stainless steel slides, aluminum slides and PlayWeb™ tubular steel parts.
• 10 Years Warranty on fiberglass signage, RockBlocks® Handholds, Indoor Climbing Wall Handholds, accessible swing seats, steel-core cable, Fun Centers™, and precast concrete products, including Climbing Boulders™ and Diggables made from PolyFiberCrete®.
• 5 Years Warranty on all Cushion Play®, swing seats, ground based play moving parts, Border Timbers and Site Amenities, including all benches, tables, litter receptacles and bike racks.
• 1 Year Warranty on NEOS® lenses and light tubes; all electronic components, including all wiring harnesses, LED’s, computer boards, buttons, speakers, scoreboard, and related hardware;* Indoor Climbing Wall Mats; all other moving parts, and any other materials not covered above. (*An extended 3-year NEOS® parts-only warranty is available for purchase. Contact your Playworld Systems Dealer for more information.)
Maintenance & Repair
With each play structure (Playmakers® and Challengers®, series, Cityscapes, SkyTowers, and GroundZerO playgrounds), you'll receive a maintenance kit that includes:
- Complete Maintenance Manual - Maintenance and inspection procedures, detailed component sheets, extra copy of installation instructions, and inspection forms for your records.
- Extra Hardware - To replace missing or misplaced parts.
- Graffiti Remover - Designed to clean without damaging the powder-coated paint finish of your equipment.
- Extra Hex Wrenches and Driver Bits - For use with Playworld Systems' exclusive tamper-resistant hardware.
- Sandpaper, Primer Paint, and Touch-up Paint - Customized to match the colors of your system.